Friday, August 1, 2014

Review of PBS Documentary Australia: First 4 Billion Years

Too much caffeine yesterday! Woke up last night and had trouble getting back to sleep. With nothing else on TV grabbing my interest, I put on a Nova PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) documentary called "Australia: First 4 Billion Years". Reminiscent of the film "Walking with Dinosaurs", the Nova special has stunning CGI and visual effects. Suddenly I had the opposite problem. Instead of just exercising my brain a little until I found a safe point to put it back into low power (a.k.a., sleep mode), now I couldn't tear myself away from it. PBS did it again! Ultimately, I had to turn it off because I had to work the next day. Nonetheless, I highly recommend both the documentary and show Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment